Events and NewsStay up to date with TI:GER and the Startup Ecosystem
2022 TI:GER Innovation Conference – What You Need to Know about NFTs, Digital Assets and the Metaverse
We were pleased to have a terrific list of speakers including:
2021 TI:GER Innovation Conference:
Advancing Equity in Innovation
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Efforts in Technology, STEM fields and Inventorship – Remarks by Holly Fechner and Elaine Spector; Moderated Q&A led by Nicole Morris
- Race & Gender in the Legal Academia – Remarks by Meera Deo
- LegalTech Diversity Report – Remarks by Kristen Sonday
- Law Firms Call to Action – Gwilym Roberts
- Achieving Resource Equity & Closing Remarks – Remarks by Nakia Melecio Kimberly Bennett
2019 Innovation Conference:
AI, Big Data, & Knowledge Management
Lately, interest in virtual interactions has been centered around the metaverse, with companies like Facebook embracing it as the new wave in technology. However, this new technology remains largely unknown and confusing to many. What is Metaverse? The metaverse...
Metaverse is a new technology expected to revolutionize cyberspace. It uses principles like mobilization, automation, and real-time activity. Many companies are coming together to bring Virtual Reality experiences together using haptic, audio, and visual technology in...
If you are confused or lost about how NFTs, crypto–art, and cryptocurrency all work together, you’re not alone. NFTs can serve as authenticity certificates or represent real-life assets. To understand this better, let’s first understand what NFTs are and how they...