Events and NewsStay up to date with TI:GER and the Startup Ecosystem
2022 TI:GER Innovation Conference – What You Need to Know about NFTs, Digital Assets and the Metaverse
We were pleased to have a terrific list of speakers including:
2021 TI:GER Innovation Conference:
Advancing Equity in Innovation
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Efforts in Technology, STEM fields and Inventorship – Remarks by Holly Fechner and Elaine Spector; Moderated Q&A led by Nicole Morris
- Race & Gender in the Legal Academia – Remarks by Meera Deo
- LegalTech Diversity Report – Remarks by Kristen Sonday
- Law Firms Call to Action – Gwilym Roberts
- Achieving Resource Equity & Closing Remarks – Remarks by Nakia Melecio Kimberly Bennett
2019 Innovation Conference:
AI, Big Data, & Knowledge Management
The world is constantly evolving, with new challenges emerging daily. Collaboration or teamwork promotes innovation and creates effective solutions for global challenges. The best thing is that technology is here to facilitate these collaborative programs. TI:GER is...
Artificial intelligence has significantly transformed the legal sector as it continues to guide human interaction and decisions. As a result, questions about their benefits are starting to arise. Questions like, how does machine learning affect legal principles...
The legal industry is among the few sectors that have been cautious about technology. However, the landscape is transforming significantly, and lawyers can no longer rely on technology for legal research alone. Artificial intelligence is gradually changing the law...