Events and NewsStay up to date with TI:GER and the Startup Ecosystem
2022 TI:GER Innovation Conference – What You Need to Know about NFTs, Digital Assets and the Metaverse
We were pleased to have a terrific list of speakers including:
2021 TI:GER Innovation Conference:
Advancing Equity in Innovation
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Efforts in Technology, STEM fields and Inventorship – Remarks by Holly Fechner and Elaine Spector; Moderated Q&A led by Nicole Morris
- Race & Gender in the Legal Academia – Remarks by Meera Deo
- LegalTech Diversity Report – Remarks by Kristen Sonday
- Law Firms Call to Action – Gwilym Roberts
- Achieving Resource Equity & Closing Remarks – Remarks by Nakia Melecio Kimberly Bennett
2019 Innovation Conference:
AI, Big Data, & Knowledge Management
The legal sector has experienced many transformations over the last few years. Technology, a profession initially applied in a few industries, has now taken over the legal field and the global market. Technology helps make operations in law firms more manageable and...
Professor Nicole Morris has agreed to serve as the inaugural director of the Innovation and Legal Tech Initiative (ILTI). In this role, she will lead Emory Law’s efforts to address the implications of advances in legal tech for faculty and for students preparing for the future of legal practice in the JD program. She may also develop programming for students enrolled in the law school’s other graduate-level programs and/or the executive education program.
Lately, interest in virtual interactions has been centered around the metaverse, with companies like Facebook embracing it as the new wave in technology. However, this new technology remains largely unknown and confusing to many. What is Metaverse? The metaverse...