This event convenes in-house counsel to discuss the recent intellectual property and patent trends impacting the financial services industry. Gain updates on FinTech and emerging financial innovations, such as blockchain and artificial intelligence, and learn the underlying IP issues involved with these disruptive technologies. Develop patent strategies to protect your financial innovations by examining recent case law and the newest changes to the PTAB.
- Discuss implications of the USPTOs recently announced guidance for subject matter eligibility under Section 101
- Assess the impact of the revised guidance on Federal Court cases
- Determine patentability of AI and blockchain technologies: Gain strategies to overcome patent eligibility rejection
- Explore innovations in FinTech and their impact on financial services IP
- Hear updates on CBM and IPR proceedings
- Foster a culture of innovation and strengthen the IP ecosystem
Services – Prof. Nicole Morris is one of several speakers https://www.worldcongress.com/events/AW19060/