Artificial intelligence has significantly transformed the legal sector as it continues to guide human interaction and decisions. As a result, questions about their benefits are starting to arise.
Questions like, how does machine learning affect legal principles such as procedural fairness, investigations, and standard of care? Can judges depend on artificial intelligence to make decisions? How can we deal with emerging ethical issues surrounding artificial intelligence? Luckily, there are already a substantial number of online resources that can help you answer these questions.
Artificial Intelligence Blogs
To understand the latest changes and acquire information on the impact of AI on the legal sector, it is a good idea to follow updates from the best artificial intelligence blogs. Here are different blogs covering various AI-related topics:
- AI In Law: This is an excellent resource if you’re interested in learning the basics of artificial learning and how lawyers can use it in their firms. This blog also outlines ethical considerations for AI in legal firms and AI tools for lawyers. AI in Law can be quite a resourceful blog as it is dedicated to helping lawyers leverage the use of artificial intelligence in legal practice.
- The Future of Law Firms (and Lawyers) in the Age of Artificial Intelligence: This is an excellent blog to discover what artificial intelligence can do and how it’s expected to impact the next generation of lawyers. It’s the perfect resource for law students and young lawyers looking to adopt artificial intelligence into their legal practice.
- 7 Ways Artificial Intelligence Can Benefit Your Law Firm: The American Bar Association has compiled a list of benefits that artificial intelligence can bring to law firms. So, if you have heard about artificial intelligence but are unsure why it is essential in the modern legal sector, this blog is a great resource.
- Artificial Intelligence and its Impact on Legal Technology: This blog covers the basics of artificial intelligence, its history, and its effect on legal technology.
Artificial Intelligence Podcasts
Over the last few years, podcasts have grown in popularity. With so many podcast options available, you’re guaranteed to find something to help you understand the dynamics of artificial intelligence in the legal industry. Some great options to consider include:
- The Hearing podcast: Trusting Artificial Intelligence in Legal Matters: In this podcast, Joe Raczynski and Andrew Fletcher discuss details on trusting artificial intelligence in the legal sector. You can listen to the podcast on SoundCloud, Spotify, and Apple Podcasts.
- TechLaw Podcast: This podcast provides information on Fintech, artificial intelligence, Robotics, the Internet of Things, and other new areas affecting the legal sector. It can be an excellent resource to learn new regulations and policies and explore the challenges of these technological advancements.
Enroll in Technological Innovation: Generating Economic Results (TI:GER) Program
At TI:GER, we are committed to fostering innovation by bringing together graduate law, science, engineering, and business graduate students to work on start-up projects. This helps foster collaborative guidance. Ready to get started? Apply here to join the program.